Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MODERN ENGLISH!!!!

    *dies*


    watches LeO flashdance *L

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Modern English....I luuuurve that song *spins*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i never heard it..*omg*..finally one i dont know!

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blaze! ya lil hot flame of luv...you know this song.....*L* *sings....ya shook me all night long *wink, wink*

    ------------------
    The Far Chic
    ~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
    .......................
    Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Teeeeeeeeeeeee...*smooches ya silly*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  6. #16
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Modern English: I Melt With You


    Moving forward using all my breath
    Making love to you was never second best
    I saw the world thrashing all around your face
    Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace


    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (You should know better?)

    Dream of better lives the kind which never hate
    (You should see why)
    dropped in the state of imaginary grace
    (You should know better?)
    I made a pilgrimage to save this humans race
    (You should see why)
    What I'm comprehending a race that long gone bye

    (I'll stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (I'll stop the world)
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    (Let's stop the world)
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you


    The future's open wide


    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (Let's stop the world)
    I've seen some changes but it's getting better all the time
    (Let's stop the world)
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you


    The future's open wide


    hmmm hmmm hmmm
    hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
    hmmm hmmm hmmm
    hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm


    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (Let's stop the world)
    You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
    (Let's stop the world)
    There's nothing you and I won't do
    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (Let's stop the world)
    I'll stop the world and melt with you
    (Let's stop the world)




    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *stops the world and melts with you* smile Beautiful song that *flicks away a tear*

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    eeyeah..beautiful....I have a karoke tape of me and a couple drunk friends singing it...I'll never forget that night...and at the same time...never look at that song quite the same way ever again *L*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okie..2 send it..*L..thats the version i wanna hear.. biggrin

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Something classic..

    <font color=lightpurple font size=4>Aaron Carter
    Sugar Sugar</font>

    <font color=pink>Sugar, ahh,
    Honey, honey.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you.
    Honey, ahh,
    Sugar, sugar.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you.

    I just can't believe the loveliness
    Of loving you.
    (I just can't believe it's true)
    I just can't believe the wonder
    Of this feeling, too.
    (I just can't believe it's true)

    sugar, ahh,
    Honey, honey.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you.

    honey, ahh,
    Sugar, sugar.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you.

    When I kissed you, girl,
    I knew how sweet a kiss could be.
    (I knew how sweet a kiss could be)
    Like the summer sunshine,
    Pour your sweetness over me.
    (Pour your sweetness over me)

    Ohh, pour your sugar on me, honey.
    Pour your sugar on me, baby.
    (I'm gonna make your life so sweet)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah,
    Pour your sugar on me, oh yeah.
    Pour your sugar on me, honey.
    Pour your sugar on me, baby.
    (I'm gonna make your life so sweet)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah,
    Pour your sugar on me, honey.

    Ahh, sugar, ahh,
    Honey, honey.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you.

    Ohhh, honey, honey.
    Sugar, sugar.
    Honey, honey.
    Sugar, sugar.

    Honey, ahh,
    Sugar, sugar.
    You are my candy girl,
    And you got me wanting you. </font>

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •